Ein renommierter Kunde ist mit folgender Bedarfsanfrage an mich herangetreten:
Our Client is an international food producer in the area of edible fats and oils. One of their units comprises 250 staff and produces a topline of 200 mill. below break even. 20% of business is marketed as branded products while 80% are distributed under private label. Discount retail is a dominant market channel (Aldi, Lidl, et.al). The management feels that a hard turnaround through an Interim Manager needs to be addressed.
We are looking for a CRO for European Business (m/f)
- manage the premise as CEO
- establish and implement a turnaround plan (operational performance, stakeholder management, improve cash, EBIT and working capital)
- consolidate cost regime (i.e. synergy through shared service center among the group, reduce staff, drive efficiency of production and administration)
- strive for better gross margin & topline (better execute pricing policy; expand share of branded products; develop a compelling category plan)
- re-balance the relationships with key retailers & change view from margarine as a „loss leader“ (to „cashflow king“ maybe)
- develop export opportunities
We are looking for Senior turnaround manager (CEO, COO, CRO) with proven success in restructuring situations in Germany with profound knowledge within the process industry, preferably within food production. The candidate must have proven track record of dealing with, and influencing, discount retailers in Germany (must be a known name to them). Person shows strong analytical skills, strong executor (taking action) with extensive knowledge on restructuring toolbox (i.e. knows how to handle staff reduction processes in Germany)
If you are interested, please send me your latest CV (preferably a Word-file) including your availability and daily rate, as well as an information when you have time for a continuing call in the next few days.