VALUE BASED BUSINESS ASESSMENT
REALISTIC AND MARKET-DRIVEN ASSESSMENT OF VALUE
Food Resource Management specialises in business assessment in the food industry, particularly supporting medium-sized enterprises ( 20 million € turnover) in the acquisition of equity. Since the value of a company is composed of a variety of influencing factors, we analyse not only past financial figures, but also potential turnover, costs, investments, and results. We work with a network of proficient accountants, auditors, lawyers, and insolvency experts in order to present our results to you objectively, reliably, and promptly.
OUR FIELDS OF OPERATION
MORE SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
- Do you want to determine the economic value of your company in connection with the purchase or sale of a company?
- Are you looking for support in the procurement of equity and/or investors?
- Are you in need of assistance with merger and acquisition processes?
- Are you looking for a solution in order to continue your business, even in hard times (e.g., preparation of restructuring and reclamation concepts in the context of insolvency proceedings) or are you interested in strategies to prevent insolvency?
- Are you in need of a professional opinion in deciding upon a future-oriented company strategy (e.g., for defence, design, or changes of the legal status)?
- Are you looking for a guide in arranging the company’s succession or inheritance smoothly and with foresight?
- Do you want to minimise the risk of a potential capital investment or are you in need of a status report of your company for investors (private equity investments)?
- Are you in need of advice concerning a due diligence process?
- Do you want to know how to minimise the financial and transaction risks for small- and medium-sized businesses?
WE PRESENT YOUR COMPANY AS FOLLOWS
COMPONENTS AND VALUATION METHODS (EXTRACTS)
- Review of the annual results with a view to identifying lack of transparency and distortions of results
- Selection of an appropriate accounting method
- Assessment and analysis of the value chain in terms terms of optimisation approaches
- Net asset value method
- Earning value method
- Discounted Cash Flow method
- Exploration of refinancing options
- Benefits of interest rate hedging opportunities
- Adjustment of interest and amortisation payments to incoming payments
- Increase in the equity ratio
- Application of risk management (e.g., by avoiding bottlenecks and dependencies regarding suppliers and customers)
- Analysis of relevant profitability ratios in order to assess the company’s economic success
- Operating profit margin reviewed in comparison to industry averages
- Determination of the ROI
- Financial analysis to determine the financial balance
- Review and optimisation of the terms of payment
- Implementation of optimisation approaches within the value chain
- Examination of the debt-to-equity ratio according to your sector or industry
- Review of financing maturities
- Determination of alternative financing options (leasing, securitised assets, etc.)
- Presentation of the business assessment results in the form of expert advice, a presentation or a report
- On request, drawing up of a comprehensible business strategy with a transparent presentation for business partners